Place into the base of Baking Dish
- 200g diced bacon
- 3/4 cup grated cheese – Cheddar or a mix with Mozerella & Parmesan
- 3 spring onions or shallots sliced
Mix together in Bowl till smooth
- 5 large whole eggs
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 3/4 cup cream mixed with 1/2 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 170c.
- Sprinkle the base of a baking dish with the first list of ingredients.
- Mix the second list of ingredients together till smooth and pour into baking dish over the other ingredients. Move around gently with a fork to ensure the liquid mix disperses throughout the other ingredients.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes until the middle of the dish is firm and the top browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
Copyright 2019 Food Facts for Healthy Eating